Revelation 14:6-10, “And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb.”
- First Angel – I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth. Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
- What is the angel doing? – “fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach”
- Preaching to whom? – “to preach unto them that dwell on the earth,”
- What is the angel preaching? – “Fear God, and give glory to him”
– Psalms 111:10, “The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do [his commandments]: his praise endureth for ever.”
– Jeremiah 13:16, “Give glory to the LORD your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, [and] make [it] gross darkness.”
Answer: Those who are not found fearing the Lord will not have understanding and without understanding you will be left in darkness.
- What else is the angel proclaiming? – “for the hour of his judgment is come:”
– Ecclesiastes 12:14, “For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.”
– What is the standard by which God will be judging us?
Answer: Ecclesiastes 12:13, “Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.”
- What are we asked to do? – “worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.”
- How are we to worship God? John 4:23-24, “But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.”
– Note: How do we fulfill worshipping God in the Spirit? Romans 8:4 “That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.”
Answer: Walking in the Spirit is walking in the law and fulfilling it. We are called to be obedient. Whoever we are obedient to is our master. We either serve God in the keeping of His law or we serve satan in sinning against that law. Note: The law cannot save us, but it is a fruit by keeping it we are who we proclaim to be in Christ. Matthew 7:16, “You shall know them by their fruits.”
– Note: What is truth? John 17:17, “Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.”
And so, the Word which is truth tells us…
- On what day are we to worship Him on that made heaven and earth and the sea? – Exodus 20 11, “For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.”
– Note: What day did the Lord rest on?
He rested on His Seventh Day Sabbath. We are to Worship God on his Seventh Day, which by the world’s term it is called Saturday. And while we worship the Creator on His Seventh Day we are paying homage to the Creator of Heaven and Earth.
– Mark 2:27-28, “And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.”
– Note: There were no Jews in the Garden of Eden, there were no Americans, there were no Irish, there were no Chinese, there were no Israelites, but man and woman. This is who the Sabbath was made for. Every human being gets a day of rest, which God ordained His Seventh Day SABBATH to be that day and no one can change that (Numbers 23:20). God had only selected the Jews at that time period to be depositories for His truths, just like the remnant of her seed is called to do today in enlightening the world today about the 3 angels message of Revelation 14 that brings the children of God back to the true day of worship because they have been taught to forget the Sabbath day to keep Sunday day in the stead.
- Second Angel – there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
What is Babylon? – Genesis 11:6-9, “And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech. So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.”
– So Babylon is a confounded language. In short, it is confusion.
– Revelation 18:2, “And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.”
– Babylon is also a place that is full of darkness, a place for devils, a place for foul spirits, and a cage of every unclean hateful bird.
- What is wine in Bible prophecy? – Jeremiah 51:7, “Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD’S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.”
– Note: The nations are drunk with the cup of false doctrine. They have no understanding. They are in Babylon. This is why God has to send three angels to alert the people through God’s servants to bring them out of darkness.
Note: We are warned that the world loves darkness, they love their lives, and so they don’t want the truth. They love to be drunk with lies of the world. This is why they are deceived. They like to be drunk.
– John 3:19, “And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.”
– Note: Remember, we are warned: Matthew 24:24, “For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”
– What are these false prophets or teachers doing? Titus 2:1, “But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.”
Example: Sunday Worship leads the world to worship Satan on SUNday. And seeing this is true God sends a third angel with a message saying…
- Third Angel – the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, if any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand… shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God.
- What is the third angel saying? – “if any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand… shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God”
Note: The Bible warns us not to worship the beast and so we need to find out what a beast is in Bible prophecy.
- What is a beast in Bible Prophecy? – Daniel 7:23, “Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.”
-Note: Beast = Nation – The Lord warns us that we are not to worship this beast (nation). We are warned that a nation on earth would want to be worshipped. And seeing that only God is to be worship and on His Seventh Day, what nation on earth wants to be worshipped and on what day do they claim is to be their mark.
Clue? What nation on earth claims to be the seat of God?
“…We hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty…” Pope Leo XIII, in Praeclara Gratulationis Publicae (The Reunion of Christendom), Encyclical promulgated on June 20, 1894.
–Rome (The Roman Catholic Church)
-What is her mark?
“Sunday is our MARK of authority. . .the church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact” Catholic Record of London, Ontario Sept 1,1923.
“Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change (Saturday Sabbath to Sunday) was her act... And the act is a MARK of her ecclesiastical authority in religious things.” H.F. Thomas, Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons.
- How do we receive this mark in our forehead? – Romans 7:25, “I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.”
– Note: Brain is in the forehead. You receive the mark of the beast by willingly agree that Rome had the power to change God’s Sabbath day to Sunday. Breaking the law is sin, so by choosing to willingly break the law of God, they will receive the mark of the beast. This is why the Bible says in Hebrews 10:26-27, “For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.”
- How do we receive this mark in our hand? Jeremiah 38:23, “So they shall bring out all thy wives and thy children to the Chaldeans: and thou shalt not escape out of their hand, but shalt be taken by the hand of the king of Babylon: and thou shalt cause this city to be burned with fire.”
-Note: In Bible prophecy the hand is a sign of force, not being able to do things. So when the king of Babylon or the pope enforces his Sunday worship on the world, and we don’t worship on this day, they will try and stop us from participating in the world’s economy and put us into prison to be executed. In other words, the Bible says we will not be able to buy and sell.
Revelation 3:16-17, “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”
-NOTE: It is not a computer-chip. The computer chip is only a literal instrument in which the governments of the land can keep tract of you and your family in what you’re doing and what your buying and by them being able to do that, they can control what your able to do. No buying and selling unless you agree to the mark of the beast, Sunday Worship. They already have tracking devices placed in the credit cards, drivers licenses and such. The News industry, the government, the entertainment industry and even the so called preachers of the world are preaching that the mark is a literal computer-chip. This is not found in the Bible and is the reason why the TV preaches this lie to the masses. It is a tool by which Satan uses to deceive the billions of people who have made their TV a place to receive false enlightenment. Go to the Bible. That is where you find truth, not the TV.
- What happens if we do not receive and agree with this mark of Sunday Worship?
– Revelation 20:4, “And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.”
– Those that do not bow to Rome/governments of the world and worship this beast/antichrist/pope on Sunday will be put to death soon, just like our history tells us Rome did.
History of Sabbath-keepers:
“Some have suffered torture because they would not rest when others kept Sunday, for they declared it to be the holiday and law of Antichrist.” – Sebastian Frank, AD 1536. By this time in history the Seventhday Sabbath was severely under attack.
The inquisitors…(declare) that the sign of a Vaudois (Waldeneses of France, Sabbathkeepers) deemed worthy of death, was that he followed Christ and sought to obey the commandments of God” – History of the Inquisition of the Middle Ages, H.C. Lea, Vol 1.
“Aiphonse, king of Aragon, etc., to all archbishops, bishops, and to all others…We command you that heretics, to wit, the Waldeneses and Insabbathi (those who keep the Sabbath), should be expelled away from the face of God and from all Catholics and ordered to depart from our kingdom.” – Marianae Praefatio in Lucam Tudensem and quoted in Macima Bibliotheca Veterum Patrum Vol 25 p 190
Justin Martyr, a popular “mainstream Christian “of the second century (around 150 AD) believed that the Sabbath was an outdated mosaic law which God placed on the Jews as ” a mark to single them out for punishment they so well deserve for their infidelities.”- Justin Martyr, Dialogue with Trypho.
Canons against Sabbath-keepers from the French Council Toulouse in 1229: “Canon 3.- The lords of the different districts shall have the villas, houses, and woods diligently searched, and the hiding-places of the heretics destroyed. Canon 14.- Lay members are not allowed to possess the books of either the Old or the New Testaments.” – Hefele. 5, 981, 962
Council, Moscow, 1503 : “The accused (Sabbath-keepers) were summoned; they openly acknowledged the new faith, and defended the same. The most prominent of them,…were condemned to death, and burned publicly in cages, at Moscow, Dec 17.1503- H. Sternberfi, Geschichte der Juden
“This zeal for Saturday-keeping continued for a long time: even little things which might strengthen the practice of keeping Saturday were punished.” – Bishop Anjou, Svenska Kirkans Historia after Motet i Upsala.
“The famous Jesuit, Francais Xavier, called for the Inquisition, which was set up in Goa, India, in 560, to check the ‘Jewish wickedness’ (Sabbath-keeping).” – Adney, The Greek and Eastern Churches p 527,528.
Pope Gregory I, 590-604 AD, Epistles b. 13:1- “Gregory, bishop by the grace of God to his well-beloved sons, the Roman citizens: It has come to me that certain men of perverse spirit have disseminated among you things depraved and opposed to the holy faith, so that they forbid anything to be done on the day of the Sabbath. What shall I call them except preachers of anti-Christ.”
“Moreover, this same Pope Gregory had issued an official pronouncement against a section of the city of Rome itself because the Christian believers there rested and worshipped on the Sabbath.“- Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers
The Book of Daniel 7:25 tells us how the Pope “think to change times and laws”. Does the Pope claim he has power to change the written Word of God? Yes.
“The Pope has the power to change times, to abrogate laws, and to dispense with all things, even the precepts of Christ.”
They “dispense with the command of Christ???” When the Catholic church is asked…“Why do you feel you have the power, authority and ability to change Scripture to match your traditions?” They answer…
“Had she not such power, she could not have done that in which all modern religionists agree with her; –she could not have substituted the observance of Sunday the first day of the week, for the observance of Saturday the seventh day, a change for which there is no Scriptural authority.“ –Rev. Stephan Keenan, A Doctrinal Catechism, “On the Obedience Due to the Church,” chap. 2, p. 174. (Imprimatur, John Cardinal McCloskey, archbishop of New York.)
Where does Sunday worship come from?
“The Sunday…is purely a creation of the Catholic Church.” American Catholic Quarterly Review, January 1883
“Sunday…It is the law of the Catholic Church alone…” American Sentinel (Catholic) June 1893
“The Catholic church,” declared Cardinal Gibbons, “by virtue of her divine mission changed the day from Saturday to Sunday.”Catholic Mirror Sept. 23 1983. (Official organ of Cardinal Gibbons)
– Then what happens to those wicked for killing God’s children for not worshipping the beast of Rome, the pope?
– The wrath of God is poured out without mixture upon all the wicked who would not repent of their evil works. -Revelation 16.
- Do any of them repent?
Revelation 9:20-21, “And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.”
Who will NOT receive the Mark of the Beast? The very next passage says that is a part of the 3 angel’s message says…
Revelation 14:12 – Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
Faith and the works of obedience to God will be rewarded with eternal life.
Revelation 22:14 – Blessed [are] they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
I pray this Biblical message has been a blessing!!! Peace.